Wyze Cam Outdoor fails to connect to the Base Station, or is frequently losing connection.
- Check the status light on the Base Station and Wyze Cam Outdoor.
- They should both be solid blue. If either are flashing, then they're trying to connect or pair.
- Check the signal strength between the camera and the Base Station it's attached to.
- In the Wyze app, tap on the paired Base Station.
- A full signal is three total bars: . If your signal is only 1 bar, try moving the camera closer to the Base Station.
- Make sure the Wyze Cam Outdoor is charged.
- A low battery can cause poor connectivity. Check the battery level from the Home screen of the Wyze app, under the camera's name.
- If the battery is low, charge the camera for 4 hours to guarantee a full charge.
- Check your Wyze Cam Outdoor for firmware upgrades.
- In the Wyze app, go to Account > Firmware Upgrade > Update next to the Wyze Cam Outdoor.
- Outdated firmware can cause connectivity issues.