The Base Station is connected to your network, but fails setup.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Wyze app here.
- Check your Base Station for firmware upgrades.
- In the Wyze app, go to Account > Firmware Upgrade > Update next to the Base Station.
- Outdated firmware can cause connectivity issues.
- Make sure you're interacting with the right Base Station if you have more than one.
- Verify the status light color to make sure the Base Station is set up and functional. It should be solid blue.
- Try setting up with the QR Code instead.
- Repeat the steps 1-6 on Wyze Base Station Setup Guide.
- On Step 7, tap Scan with QR code instead, then Scan QR code.
- Locate the QR code on the bottom of the Base Station.
- On the next screen, use your mobile device's camera to scan the code.
- Tap Go to WiFi selection, then select the network that looks like: