Wyze Lock has built-in technology that detects the position of the door. That means no extra sensors to setup, install, or look at.
Articles in this section
- The adapters sent with the Wyze Lock don’t match my Defiant deadbolt. What should I do?
- My deadbolt screws are too long to secure the backplate. Can I get shorter ones?
- What happens if the batteries die?
- How does Wyze Lock connect to the internet?
- How does Wyze Lock know if the door is open or closed?
- Can the lock be used by anyone on my WiFi?
- Can I still get in my home if the network goes offline?
- Do I need to modify my door?
- Why do I need the Gateway?