If the Live Stream for your Wyze Cam Outdoor is blurry, grainy, or isn't showing the way you expect it to, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try.
To troubleshoot a partially tinted image:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Cam Outdoor to view the Live Stream.
- Cycle Night Vision mode. Tap the moon icon to go through Auto, On, and Off.
- Confirm that your firmware is up-to-date. Tap Account > Firmware Upgrade.
Tap Upgrade All if a new firmware version is available.
To troubleshoot a blurry, off-color, or tinted image:
- Go through the steps above. If those steps do not help, continue below.
- Take a screenshot of the Live Stream screen.
- Open a support ticket, include the screenshot, and we will reach out to offer additional support.
Related article: My camera lens is blurry from condensation. What do I do?