You've changed your settings in the Wyze app, but they're not updating for your device.
Make sure the live stream is fully connected
- Make sure you're on the latest version of the Wyze app here.
- Check your device for firmware upgrades.
- In the Wyze app, go to Account > Firmware Upgrade > Update next to the device.
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then the Wyze Cam Outdoor you're trying to update.
- Wait until fully connected before continuing.
- Tap on the Settings icon on the top right, then navigate to the settings you want to change.
- Make your changes, then use the back arrow on the top left to return to the Live Stream.
- If the camera needs to reconnect, please wait for it to do so.
- Navigate back to the modified settings to confirm they have updated.
Check for network interference
If your Wyze app isn't keeping any of the settings changes you're making, a network issue may be the cause.
- On your mobile device, switch your internet connection from Wi-Fi to mobile data, or mobile data to Wi-Fi.
- Follow the steps above to update your Settings again.