Wyze Band connects to your phone and shows you who is calling or texting. It also lets you select other important app notifications you might want to see on your wrist.
To enable Notifications in the app:
- Open the Wyze app and tap Wyze Band.
- Tap on the Settings gear > Notifications > Notifications.
- Tap to toggle the Notifications setting on.
- Options for Phone Call*, Text Message, and other apps will appear.
- Select the one(s) you want to receive notifications for.
- If prompted, authorize notifications for app notifications.
*Can I accept or hang up phone calls from my Wyze Band?
No. Wyze Band will only notify you that you're receiving a call.