Make Wyze Band’s high-definition, full-color screen your own. Choose your background, change the layout, pick your color. You can even upload your own photo.
To change your clock face:
- Open the Wyze app and tap Wyze Band.
- Tap on the clock icon.
- Choose one of the default clock faces and color schemes, or create your own.
- To use your own photo as the background, click More, then the add + button to choose from your device's photo album. When prompted, grant permission for Wyze to access the album.
- Select your photo, and crop the section you want to display on your Wyze Band.
- Tap Save to save your changes.
- Want to change to a 24-hour format (aka, Military Time)? This'll be available in one of our upcoming app updates.