Go get your 10,000 steps. The Wyze Band has a Run tracker that tracks run time and distance, and syncs to your Wyze app so you can review your progress.
Before using this feature, double-check your Personal Data. If it's inaccurate, your Run data may be miscalculated.
To use the Run feature:
- Make sure your band is on your wrist securely.
- Not too tight or loose, but comfortable and not sliding up and down.
- Tap on the Wyze Band screen to wake it up.
- Scroll and tap Run.
- Run mode will start after the countdown.
- Check your data while running by tapping to wake up the screen, and swiping to the Run screen.
- Tap on the Home Button to display the Actions screen.
- Tap Continue to resume running, or Finish when you're done.
Note: Currently the Run tracker does not use your GPS location information. This means it cannot map your running path or adjust running distance. We hope to add this feature in a future release.