Reasons why your data might be missing:
- Your feet are not fully in contact with the scale. Step off the scale, then on again with your feet in the middle of the scale.
- You moved before the measurement was complete. Hold still until the measurement is shown.
- Your feet, ankles, or knees are touching. Stand squarely in the middle of the scale.
- The glass surface of the scale isn't clean, blocking the sensors.
- Check out: How do I maintain my Wyze Scale?
- Your feet may be too dry. Wipe the bottoms of your feet with a damp cloth and step on again.
- You have Only Measure Weight enabled in the Wyze app.
- Your Wyze app isn't paired with the scale you're stepping on.
- Check out: Wyze Scale Setup Guide. You can only be paired with one Wyze Scale at a time.
If you're seeing an error message, look it up here: Wyze Scale Error Messages.