Check your Bluetooth connection.
Wyze Band uses a Bluetooth connection only, not Wi-Fi. If you're having connection issues, follow these steps:
- Force close the Wyze app, then reopen it.
- Turn off your Bluetooth connection, then turn it back on.
- Navigate to the Wyze Band screen in the app and wait for it to sync.
- Tap on the band to activate it. Do you see the Bluetooth not connected icon on the screen?
- No. You are now connected to the app.
- Yes, I see this icon: . Continue to the next step.
- Reset your Wyze Band if you are still not connected to the app via Bluetooth.
- Related article: How do I factory reset my Wyze Band?
If you're still having issues, contact the Wizards team so we can check your hardware.