Check your Bluetooth connection.
Wyze Band uses a Bluetooth connection only, not Wi-Fi. If you're having connection issues, follow these steps:
- Force close the Wyze app, then reopen it.
- Turn off your Bluetooth connection, then turn it back on.
- Navigate to the Wyze Band screen in the app and wait for it to sync.
- Tap on the band to activate it. Do you see the Bluetooth not connected icon on the screen?
- No. You are now connected to the app.
- Yes, I see this icon: . Continue to the next step.
- Reset your Wyze Band if you are still not connected to the app via Bluetooth.
- Related article: How do I factory reset my Wyze Band?
- Keep the Wyze app running in the background at all times. It needs to be open to transmit data via Bluetooth, for functions like Alexa and Shortcuts.
- If you have multiple versions of the Wyze app installed on your device, close them. Leave the Wyze app you use most often open.
- Are you on iOS? Turn on Location Services and keep it enabled. This will help rule out a rare bug we've found for iPhone devices.
If you're still having issues, submit a log from the Wyze app. Go to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log to help us figure out what's happening. Be sure to include any other Wyze devices you own that use Bluetooth.