Wyze Band is a wrist-based device intended to be worn day and night. We've put together a few tips to keep your band working properly, and the skin on your arm in good condition.
Wear your band properly
To wear your Wyze Band correctly, place the band on your wrist with the screen facing up and on the top of your wrist. Close the strap around the back of your wrist so that the clasp is securely fastened.
- Wyze Band should be comfortably snug, not too tight or too loose.
- Wear it at least a finger's width above your wrist bone.
- The sensors on the band body should be in contact with your skin.
- Let the skin on your arm breathe; remove the band occasionally.
Take care of your band
Ensure your band stays comfortable, and prevent excess wear-and-tear with these suggestions.
- Keep your Wyze Band clean and dry.
- Clean it by wiping it with a freshwater-dampened cloth.
- Do not leave chlorine or saltwater on the wand.
- Wash the skin in contact with your band frequently, especially after working out.
- Do not use soaps, detergents, lotions, sunscreen, and similar products on the band. These can get trapped under the band and cause skin irritation.
- Do not use bleach, organic solvents, or chemicals on the band. In addition to causing skin irritation, these materials can damage the band's components.
- Do not try to take apart your band.
Related article: How do I maintain my Wyze Band?
Wyze Band materials:
Body: Polycarbonate plastic, plastic, gold. Strap: Silicone gel.