Do you live a life of fitness? If you work out 10+ hours each week, and have a resting heart rate of <60 bpm, you'll want to turn on Wyze Scale's Athlete mode.
This setting produces more reliable body composition measurements for the really athletic, whose body compositions differ from your average Joe. For example, the reference point for body fat in an athlete might be in the 3-5% range, as opposed to the standard range from 12-30%.
To enable Athlete mode:
- Open the Wyze app and tap Wyze Scale.
- Tap on the gear to open Scale Settings.
- Tap Users, then select your email address to open the Account Info screen.
- Tap Edit > Athlete Mode > On.
- Tap Save to save your changes.