How do I get a proper fit with an KN95 mask?
To put on the KN95 disposable mask properly:
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before putting on a mask.
- Hold the ear loop mask and nosepiece facing up and position the mask under your chin.
- Stretch the ear loops over each ear.
- Position the mask low on your nose and using both hands, mold the nosepiece to the shape of your nose by pushing downward and outward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.
- Perform a fit check by placing both hands completely over the mask. Be careful not to disturb the position of the mask, and exhale sharply. If air leaks, adjust the nosepiece as described in step 4.