Thank you for being a part of Wyze in Response! As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions made in the Wyze Store. Below, you'll find further clarification about the return policy and warranty information for the iHealth Disposable Medical Masks and the iHealth KN95 Disposable Face Masks.
iHealth Disposable Face Mask Return Policy
iHealth Disposable Medical Masks and the iHealth KN95 Disposable Face Masks are products Wyze Labs is selling through the Wyze in Response program. These products come with a 30-day return policy; if you are unsatisfied with your iHealth disposable mask purchase from the Wyze Store, you are entitled to a full refund if you meet the criteria below:
- You purchased the product directly from Wyze Labs through the Wyze Store. Items purchased through Wyze Labs' authorized resellers and distributors must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- You provided your Wyze Store order number when initiating the return. For items received as a gift, you must provide the order number received by the purchaser. Wyze Labs is only able to issue a refund to the original payment method used by the purchaser.
- You submitted the return request within 30 days from the date of shipment.
- You returned the product, including all parts, unopened and in its original packaging. If it has been opened we will not accept the return.
If your return fails to meet any of the above criteria, we will be unable to accept the return.
Will Wyze pay for return shipping?
Wyze Labs will provide a pre-paid return shipping label that you can use to ship your return to us. You will not be charged for the return shipping cost. However, the shipping charge associated with your original purchase will not be refunded.
iHealth Disposable Face Masks Warranty
The iHealth Disposable Medical Masks and the iHealth KN95 Disposable Face Masks will be warrantied by Wyze Labs, under our One-Year Limited Warranty found here: Returns & Warranty Policy.
Based on that policy, your iHealth disposable mask product will not be covered by the Limited Warranty if it is:
- Submitted beyond the original one-year limited warranty period.
- After the initial 30 days after purchase, and the product issue is not quality-related.
- Not purchased directly from the Wyze Store.
- Submitted is without valid proof of purchase.
- Physically located outside the United States.
If you have additional questions about our returns and warranty policies, contact Support.