Emergency Button Setup Guide
To set up the Emergency Button
- In the Wyze app, tap Account > Wyze Services.
- Tap Emergency Button (Pilot), then Getting Started.
- Enter your phone number when prompted, then tap Verify Phone Number.
- We are currently only accepting US numbers at this time.
- Verify your phone number
- Check your text messages for the Wyze verification code.
- Copy the code, and paste it where promoted in the Wyze app.
- Tap Next to verify..
- Create a PIN code. (please do not forget this code)
- Enter a 4 digit PIN.
- Tap Next, then re-enter the code.
- Tap Next to confirm your verification code.
- Enter your home address on the next screen, then tap Save address.
- Add any special entry instructions (i.e. gate code, different entrance).
Then tap Next.
- Select the devices that you would like Emergency Button to be enabled for.
Then tap Assign device(s).
To activate the Alarm in the case of an emergency:
- Tap on the camera(s) that you have assigned to the Emergency Button.
- Tap the bell icon on the top right.
- Tap Activate Alarm.
- Once you have confirmed the alarm, it will be activated. If you wish to cancel the alarm, you will need to provide your pin.