Yes, you can use any Ethernet cable with the Wyze Base Station.
Articles in this section
- Can I mount my Wyze Cam Outdoor upside down?
- Is Cam Plus available on Wyze Cam Outdoor?
- Can I continuously record to a micro SD card like with Wyze Cam v2?
- If it's not an outdoor Wyze Cam v2, what should Wyze Cam Outdoor to be used for?
- How long does it take to charge the camera battery from 0% to 100%?
- How far apart can the Wyze Cam Outdoor and Base Station be?
- Can I plug my Wyze Sense Bridge into the Base Station to connect my sensors?
- Can the Base Station replace the Bridge for Wyze Sense?
- Can I plug my Wyze Sense Bridge into the Base Station?
- How do I reset my Travel Mode password?