Yes, of course! The primary account owner can change their phone number for the Emergency Button in the Wyze app.
To change your contact phone number:
- Tap Account > Wyze Services > Emergency Button.
- Tap Phone number.
- In the pop-up, tap Yes, change phone number.
- Enter your new phone number, then check the box to receive the verification code.
- Tap Agree and Verify. A verification code will be sent to this new number via SMS.
- Copy and paste the code from your text messages into the box, then tap Next.
- You're all set!