Before your begin setup:
An existing wired mechanical doorbell is required to use Wyze Video Doorbell. The existing circuit must have a minimum voltage of 16V and power output of 10VA.
What’s in the box?
- 1x Phillips Screwdriver
To set up your Wyze Video Doorbell:
- In the Wyze app, tap Home, then tap + plus sign on the top left.
- Tap Add Device.
- Select the Wyze Doorbell from the list.
- Tap Next.
- Check the box to confirm that you have a screwdriver and an existing wired doorbell.
This is required to install your Wyze Video Doorbell.
- Open the Installation Guide in a new tab. Return to this article once installation is complete.
- Confirm that your doorbell is flashing yellow. Tap Next.
- Tap Ready to connect.
- If prompted by the Wyze app, allow access to your location.
- Scan the QR code by holding the code on the screen to the doorbell.
You may have to move farther away, closer, or shift it to get it to scan.
- When it scans, check "I heard QR code scanned" then tap Next. You'll hear "setup completed."
- Tap Next again, then confirm that your doorbell has a solid blue light. Tap Next.
- Mount the device by placing the doorbell onto the wall plate matching the holes on your doorbell. Tap Next when finished.
Now that your Wyze Video Doorbell is set up, it's time to add your Wyze Chime. Continue to the next article, Wyze Chime Setup Guide.