You can view a live video stream of your Wyze Video Doorbell in the Wyze app whenever you’re connected to the internet.
To view the live stream: Open the Wyze app, and tap on your Wyze Video Doorbell.
Live Stream Features
- Streaming Quality: View your Live Stream in HD, SD, 480p quality with just a tap.
- Having connection issues? Set your quality to SD to use less bandwidth.
- Full screen: View your visitors from head to toe with just a tap of the Full Screen icon. Tap it again to return to the standard view.
- Sound: Listen to audio from your doorbell using the Sound feature. Tap the Sound (speaker) icon to turn it on and listen. Tap it again to turn off sound.
- Speak: Talk to your pets or communicate with someone with the Speak feature. Tap the Speak (microphone) icon to start speaking. Tap it again to stop.
- Take Photos: Take a picture of the stream from the Live Stream screen. Tap the Camera icon to take a photo. Photos are saved to the Album in the Wyze app.
- Photos are saved to your device’s photo gallery and can be viewed, sent, or shared from there or through the Album in the Wyze app.
- Record: Record a video of the stream directly from the Live Stream screen. Tap the Record icon to start recording and Stop to finish recording.
- Recorded videos are saved to your device’s photo gallery and can be viewed, sent, or shared from there or through the Album in the Wyze app.
- Night Vision: View the Live Stream at night using with the infrared light filter and White LED light. Tap the Moon icon to cycle Night Vision mode between Auto, On, or Off.